Okay, I think I am just going crazy. help.

cantbeplease

Reaction score
I am a 43 year-old woman who is in no way, shape or form ready to have a baby.

About a month ago, my boyfriend and I (who is 60) were semi-intimate for the first time.

This is a little detailed but I need to discuss it.

He never came inside of me but we grinding naked (we were both checked for std's). When he came, he came no where near my vagina.

I didn't think much about the grinding at the time, because I didn't know there was a tiny chance of precum having sperm. 4 days later after first our encounter, I even had a very long, heavy period, (seven days and I was clotting. My periods are normally light and 4-5 days). I think my heavy period to the fact I took a 5 - hour flight. I couldn't believe it either, but it's a thing.

This didn't stop me from freaking out about bring pregnant. I found online that there is a slight chance for viable sperm to be in precum, even a tinier chance if didn't go inside the vagina.

I'm still scared I might be pregnant even though:

He never came inside me-

The fact that both of us are a little old-

There is very little chance of getting pregnant from precum that was close to vag but not in vag.-

I had a very long heavy period just days later.

It's almost time for next period, but I'm at the edge of panic!!!! It's 2 in the morning and i can't to store and but a pregnancy test. And every little feeling inside my mind twisting it to mean I'm pregnant. Help.

Help me stop worrying, please. (No offense to anyone who is or wants to be pregnant. It's just horrible time for me to be pregnant.)

Thank you.

Highly doubt your pregnant. Take a test as soon as you can

It is quite unlikely I think. Maybe wait it out see if your period turns up. Try not to worry to much as that might delay your cycle X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back