Ok these are starting to get sore.

Lettie

Reaction score
I know if I post this then they'll fizzle out and it will be another false.start but we shall see. I've been losing bits of plug last week but less this week.but last few nights.been woken by tightenings. Last night was awake frrom 3 til 6.30am with sore cramps pretty.much one after.the other. Today kept myself busy but lots of pressure, movement from bsby etc and tonight am yet to fall asleep as.contractions coming between 2 & 5 mins apart, incorporating back and solid belly and major baby movement in between. I so can't be arsed with more false starts, hubby will stop believing me! Dd took 53hrs to.come out so I'm not holding my breath this time around. I don't know what to do, part of me doesn't want to move from.bed incase it makes them stop but equally I'm in pain, lying silently next to oh unable to sleep so should probably go.bounce or something? Sorry just rambling.on now, anyone got any advice? X

Hey hun. Im only a first time mum here so clueless. Just wanted to say i hope it is the real start of things for you!!. I cant wait for labour. Good luck hun :) x

Thank you, I've had to get up. Can't just lie.there feeling uncomfy. Think I may watch some.rubbish tv.and hope.I.nod.off.on sofa :eek:) How.are.you doing?.any twinges? X

Im in the same boat. Rubbish tv and bouncy ball. Im hating been uncomfy ha. Nope no labour signs for me. All quiet :( but its exciting seeing all us june mummies get so so close!! X

Hubby just came down to check I'm ok bless him. I'm watching reruns of location location in the hope it'll bore.me to sleep lol

Well after taking paracetamol I managed 2hrs.sleep til my Lo woke me. Pains still coming, just been for fathers day walk with dog, hubby and dd. If this is it gonna be another long one I think! Fx will get some kind of sleep today :eek:s

Hope youre feeling ok Lettie!
I'm cramping bit now and had it in the middle of the night too. My DD isn't sleeping well at all either so feeling rather shattered :(
Been losing plug all this morning (it's 10:30am here) and still twinging. Might go for a walk later to bring things on!
Fingers crossed for us! xx

Thank you. Hope you're doing ok. I'm still.going. managed to.nap. bit yesterday. last night they were between 6-10mins apart for.several.hours. took some painkillers and got some sleep, woke to.pains.overnight.but.fell asleep again. At the point now where.I am just taking each day as it comes! Rubbish.that its all unknown. Swear.my.mum.thinks I'm.making it up! Hope yours gets going and.doesn't tail off xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back