Ok so names...

SpinSugar

Reaction score
So we keep changing our mind on names but we both love Nathaniel for a boy. But I'm struggling to think of a middle name to go with it.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Xx

Haven't a clue as I'm not going for a middle name myself. It does depend upon your surname so for example if your surname was Smith, I'd personally avoid anything beginning with S as it may not sound right. As you've chosen a first name with a lot of syllables, I'd go for something shorter (not saying these are suitable names but something like John, David, Ethan, Lucas that only has 2 syllables or less) so you don't lose the impact of your chosen name. There are quite a few middle name generators on the Internet that can suggest middle names. Might be worth a try? xxx

Thank you dotty - I said to hubby we needed a short middle name to fit with the long first name and he looked at me like I was MAD!
Surname is Martin. My fave is Owen so far. Might have a look at some of the generators, thanks

Xx

I love Nathaniel! Mainly cause I love it being shortened to Nate, but my OH is not keen =[
I always loved Nathaniel James =]

I love James as a name, and Jamie. Unfortunately its my exs name :-\ and yes, I love nate too lol

Xx

Owen works well. Glad you didn't think I'm bonkers! ;). I've got a friend in his twenties call Nathaniel and he uses Nate and it really suits him. Good to pick a name that works well when you get older, not just as a child and that hits the spot. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back