Ok, so I have news... (Previously My husband has Super Sperm)

Just back from doctor. Got 5mg Folic Acid AND I've to keep taking my 400yg in my prenatals, so that'll be LOADS!

Different doctor this time, not particularly sympathetic to my plight but very matter of fact. She basically said I'm too stressed all of the time and this could be causing my early losses rather than anything physically wrong, so she has ordered me to RELAX. I promised her I wouldn't test again. I'm currently on the look out for some yoga/meditation classes in my area cos I find it so hard to chill.

Still haven't told DH yet, I've been by myself all day, and I'm talking to the bean as often as I can. I want happy vibes!! Going to go for a drive, and put some happy Steps music on (dancing to 5,6,7,8 behind the wheel is always fun!!) and then I'll wait for hubby to come home!!

So exciting, I'm even more happy now than I was last week when I first got a line :)

Your doc is almost as bad as mine when I told him I was worried he told me I was good at churning them out the toss bag lol go get happy woman xxx

Oh Leesey, I am so pleased for you. Keep hanging in there little bean xx

Excellent news Leesey, so happy for you! Could it be that you ovulated later than you though which is why it has taken longer for it to show on digi? xxx

wow leesey!

This is great news :D everything crossed for a super sticky bean

Oh my word Leesey!!! Iv just caught up! This is amazing!

Congratulations so pleased to read this.

Michelle. x

I'm so pleased to read this,, Congratulations!!!!
=D x

oh im so thrilled for you hun, hang in there little bean get nice and sticky!! xxx

Just read this story and absolutely delighted for you!!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy :) xxx

leesey, just caught up - sooooo pleased for you hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clara xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back