Ok, so I have news... (Previously My husband has Super Sperm)

leesey

Reaction score
:sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm:
:sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm:

Because...

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: !!!!

That's 4 months running!!!

Let's hope my baby number 4 is a stickie little monster :D xxx

Attachments

• C5 12DPO.jpg
    C5 12DPO.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 84
Congrats hunny, just about see it because of the light but I hope its a true sticky :)

Your very lucky hun x Are you going to the doctors asap to get some reassurance about it because of your MC's x

Congrats hunny, just about see it because of the light but I hope its a true sticky :)

Your very lucky hun x Are you going to the doctors asap to get some reassurance about it because of your MC's x

Typical that it's bloody Friday, and I went for a bloody nap while it dried!! So can't phone til Monday now :roll:

Will try go to docs on Wednesday if the bfps stick around long enough!!

:dance: Congratulations! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Look forward to seeing you in tri one! x

I hope so hunny, be the best christmas present for you I bet x

Are you going to kept testing daily to get darker ones? x

WOW he must have superspermies!

Fingers x'd for a sticky one this time!

Congratulations! :)

:dust:

Yeah I always keep testing, I know it gets upsetting when they start getting lighter, but I'd rather know sooner rather than later before I mc again. Fingers crossed my sneaky baby aspirin against doctor's orders will make a difference this time!! xx

Congratulations, will have fx for your sticky bean xxxx

Awww wow so glad to see this hun!So so pleased for you, hope this is a super sticky bean xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

i have congratulated u on the other thread hun but couldnt resist coming on here and congratulating you again. so happy for you reall hope this one is a mega sticky bean :) hopefully il be joining you tomorro provided i get my bfp xxxx

Hope to see you in tri 1 soon Bellarina I've been waiting far too long for your bfp, you owe me it after your 50 day cycle teasing us ;)

I'll not go to tri 1 til I've done a digi probably. Maybe Sunday :) xx

i know im going totally bonkers here! i think a bfn will genuinely ruin my weekend now as im sick of waiting for either bfp/af to arrive.

fx il join tri 1 with you hunny xxx

Yay!! Congrats, :dust::dust::dust:I really hope it,s a super sticky bean for you.

Congratulations!! :yay:

Lots and lots of sticky :dust: for you! x

Congratulations hunni. Hope this 1 is super sticky. U deserve it. Have healthy 9 months xx

Omg!!!!!!!! I knew it huge congrats Hun yay I have a bump buddy xxxxx

Eeeeeekkk! Stick baby stick!!!
Huge congrats! I had a feelIng you were ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back