ok so 8 weeks and 1 day

emylou

Reaction score
feeling pretty sorry for myself at the moment
had a kidney infection last week so ended up on antibiotics with the possibility of passing kidney stones (have a history of them)
then last night after a lovely tea had massive stomach cramps and then (tmi) bad attacks of the runs (sorry i know tmi)
feeling shattered and drained........

got my booking in appointment on tuesday

still on edge really

Aw hun :hugs: hope you're feeling better soon x x

Aw sorry to hear ur unwell. Hope u start to feel better soon. Get plenty of rest xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear you are poorly, try and keep your fluid levels up if you can to replace what you've lost. Hope it clears up quickly x

Well I hope you can get some rest till you feel better. Take it as easy as you can.
But, yay, for next weeks booking in appointment with the midwife. That's a pretty exciting first step! Good luck. xx

finding it hard to rest.....got assignments due (in last year at uni), got school runs to do as i have a six year old and working weekends........loads of fun x

think im worried as i lost one before my son in 2006 at about 6 weeks.......
i know it can happen

I lost one in 2005, and so far this pregnancy has been hell for me, but its best not to think about it that way!

I know how awful a mc can be, but ur doing urself no favours by dwelling on it and thinking its goin to happen again. Concentrate on the positives, after ur loss, u went on to have a baby, who's now at school! Who's to say that won't happen again? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back