ok Ladies - now christmas is over ....(long sorry)

libs

Reaction score
unfortunately Christmas day started for me with exactly the same symptoms I had in August for the m/c. I spent the day in agony - taking my painkillers that I have to have in in case my shoulder condition flares up - which it did :roll: a quick check up after christmas with my (brilliant) doctor and she says that from internal exam and what I described - sounds like I had another mc :( now this one never even produced a faint bfp so was probably never viable in any way.

DH and I decided not to mention to anyone as it was Christmas - nothing anyone could do and we were okish - our donor guessed (as I'm usually so regular) but he now copies us with the well - its a good sign that it does work - we're not missing this donation and as I have to book in advance we're going for tuesday which is day 14 (I usually go day 13) on the basis that last time I mc'd I only ovulated a few days later on my next cycle. So its worth a shot :wink:

But just so that everyone who posted here or texted knows that I wasn't ignoring them

:hug: hoping that 2008 will be the year for you.
its my birthday at the end of this month and im going to wish your eggs to be fertilised when i blow my candles out :hug:

so sorry Libs, :pray: ing this is a good year for u :hug: :hug:

Good luck Libs and wishing you all the best for next month, you deserve it. Baby Dust xxx

So sorry to hear that :hug: you and your OH are very brave to have done Christmas Day without telling anyone.

Hope 2008 is your year

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Really sorry libs.
It WILL happen when the time is right.
:hug: :hug:

:( :hug: :hug: :hug:

(Not sure it's a good enough excuse not to text me though :shakehead: )

Like you said though - it at least shows that your donor isn't firing blanks.
Is he good looking?? If so, I'd shag him and dispose of the syringe ;)You never know - it's worth a shot (excuse the pun)

:hug:

Oh so sorry this happened to you again hun :hug: :hug:

Have faith in the fact that you have managed to conceive, especially with yours being such a tight window of opportunity

It will happen for you hun, just look at me - i went through the same last month and have had a faint positive on day 26 of 30!

I am sure you will get your LO sooner rather than later

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug:

Really hope it happens for you soon, you deserve it x

:hug: sorry for your loss but to echo the other ladies, the good news is your donor is able to get you pregnant :D

:pray: ing your BFP isn't too far away now :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back