Ok I give in - I'm in 2ww!

TaffyRose

Reaction score
Well I shouldn't really be in here at all as we are not supposed to be ttc until next year! I am tracking my ov and avoiding my fertile time but we're a bit rubbish and managed to bd right at my peak fertile time so I am now in my 1st 2ww since having Max. The last day or so I have been mega tired but that could be because I am very busy in work and running around after a 1 year old. I am 3dpo (I think) so I guess we'll wait and see xxx

I'm officially your no.1 stalker, hun. Can I have a badge, please? xxx

Hi Taffy! Can't believe your LO is a year old!!!

Whoopsies on the tww, but it doesn't sound like it would be the end of the world if you get a bfp?

Sounds like you have enough to make you tired too...

Hi Taffy! Can't believe your LO is a year old!!!

Whoopsies on the tww, but it doesn't sound like it would be the end of the world if you get a bfp?

Sounds like you have enough to make you tired too...

Hey hun, huge congrats on your bump :) Are you going to find out if you are having pink or blue?

No it wouldn't be the end of the world, we know we want more. Would be typical though as I've just packed up all of Max's old baby clothes. Yeah I have a lot on, but thankfully I like to be busy, keeps life interesting :) xxx

Hey hun, I'm good, feeling very tired, and weird. That's the only way I can describe it really. For example this morning I woke up feeling hung over, but hadn't had anything to drink and I had a really long nap this afternoon. But it can all be put down to work stress and running around after a 1 year old. Also I'm not sure if I'm just feeling more this cycle as I'm no longer on the pill. I guess we'll wait and see, but for now I will remain in denial :)

How are you feeling? Has it sunk in yet? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back