Ok I Couldn't Resist (Cheri22 Reading)

kazlin

Reaction score
As I am into all things weird and wonderful and after reading your replies regarding Cheri22 I had to ask her if she could see any siblings for Daniel on the horizon!

Well I had a reply...

Apparently we are going to have another boy and January is either the conception month, the month I find out in or birth month! We have said that hopefully next year we can think about a little brother or sister for Dan man.

Lets see if she is right...or close even! :D

Lola's Mummy said:
I might get one how do you get them?

Do a search for Cheri22 and you should get her homepage :wink:

i want to do one aswell , but there;s so many options , did u just email her ? then have to paypa; ?

Gem & Leland said:
i want to do one aswell , but there;s so many options , did u just email her ? then have to paypa; ?

Yep, exactly that, it only took a few days for her to get back to me! :D

What a load of old Tosh!!!

You shoulda just sent me payment and I'd of made up a load of old bollox for ya! :rotfl:

Foxxi said:

You shoulda just sent me payment and I'd of made up a load of old bollox for ya! :rotfl:

Oi??? Address??? :D

kazlin said:
Foxxi said:

Oi??? Address??? :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OK OK I'll PM you it now...Grotbags!

jools221181 said:
Foxxi said:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

She's a cow - ell isn't she?

Oh hello Foxxi sweetipops...didn't realise that you were still sniffing around my thread, just telling Jools that you are a Cowell fan :twisted: :wink: :hug:

kazlin said:
jools221181 said:
Foxxi said:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

She's a cow - ell isn't she?

Oh hello Foxxi sweetipops...didn't realise that you were still sniffing around my thread, just telling Jools that you are a Cowell fan :twisted: :wink: :hug:

Ya'ra cheeky bint you are!!!

All I was doin was replying to your thread!!! :rotfl: Givin my opinion of your load of old bollox!!

She's been wrong for me twice :wall:

Last year she said December conceive find out or give birth......never happened
This year she said July conceive find out or give birth...........never happened

Took my money twice and been wrong both times cheeky mare :roll:

Heya

I got one done as well and she gave me the month of april for either conception, EDD or find out month and said a girl for me as well

shes half right so far as I should be due around the 7th of April! :eek:

she was right for the month for me but insisted I was having a girl and even argued with me after 2 scans :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back