Juice

Reaction score
Penny is 14 weeks old! FOURTEEN WEEKS!
How did this happen?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-04-08-06-19-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-07-04-08-06-19-1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 147
Lol well.... when a man and a woman love each other very much............

Lol congratulations

Lol at above comment!

Congratulations xx

Those are very strong positive tests!!! Congratulations sweetie :)

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thank you! I'm completely in shock! I'm not entirely sure this is real. I don't feel pregnant, I only did a test to put my mind at rest because my period is 2 weeks late. Just thought I was irregular because of just having a baby. Whoopsie daisy! Well, this should be fun! ��

Congratulations Juice - a big surprise but brilliant x

amazing news - i am sure you'll be fine. congratulations!!

I think you must of had sex lol... if not you may have jesus on board lol. Congratulations! And good luck! Xx

Eek you're going to have your hands full!! Congrats though! Xxx

Congratulations!, I've been there myself, I caught 6 weeks after having my baby, they spend a few weeks of the year the same age, they are both 9 at the moment lol. Hard work but worth it. xx

Haha congratulations, you're in for a heck of a ride! They'll hopefully be super close though when they're older x

Juice what a mental surprise! My daughter is just 14 weeks so can only imagine how your feeling! Once it all sinks in it'll be amazing! Did you want to have a 3rd in the future?? X

I think the news has landed now, and I'm feeling quite excited!
We always planned on having 4, so it just turns out number 3 is a bit sooner than we expected lol

I think the news has landed now, and I'm feeling quite excited!
We always planned on having 4, so it just turns out number 3 is a bit sooner than we expected lol

Well how brilliant - just means you'll hopefully be your complete family of four sooner rather than later!! X

Congratulations. Those are some seriously strong lines. Maybe you'll get 3&4 at the same time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back