OH said to me tonight....

Tonks

Reaction score
"I can't wait until you want another baby!"

must not get broody....must not get broody.....must not get broody....

:wall2:

It's so bloody tempting, but I know I will really regret it if I don't do my Officer training next year. I'll be done by next xmas, by which point OH will be in Afghanistan.

Current plans are TTC in 2012 but OH is ready now.

TTC TTC TTC TTC TTC NOOOOOOWWW!! You know its the way forward lol

Nah if i had firm plans for the future i would wait too but i bet you get sooo broody xx

Keith once said he'd consider us getting a second dog.....we were in the car down to the breeders in Lincoln 5 days later.....

It's hard when it's up to me :rofl:

I need to sit and have a think about how things would be with 2 kids. I had it all planned out for 2012 :lol:

some of the best things in life are unplanned :)
...cheesy, but true haha

my OH said to me it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world if i got pregnant...9 months down the line here i am :lol: i didnt think it would happen tho!! you've got more willpower in your little finger nail than i have all together!!

See I am terrified of getting PG atm so I make OH use condoms even though I'm on the pill :rofl:

I think just because I don't want to take TTC away from us both. I want that experience really, and getting excited together and planning together for the future.

I think I'm going to have to do some thinking :lol:

:yay: It would be nice but hey you're young enough to wait :)

:yay: it is exciting! i have to say, i'm like you hon, loads of will power with waiting! i'm such a perfectionist, (possibly control freak :lol:) i want every thing to be ready when we start ttc again, like it was with maddi. and i no deep down, waiting is the best option as i couldn't take a new born to florida, though perhaps a very small bean :oops:

also want to say - good luck with what ever you decide sweetie xx

Last edited:
We moved from our house into a 2 bedroom flat,decided we would wait a couple of years before having a second baby.
Then out of nowhere he just said he wanted another one while we were on holiday ..i lasted 15 mins :oops: ..and 8months later we had twins and had to move again :eek:

I'm with you, my heart screams now but head screams NO :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back