OH Rant!!!

xAngelx

Reaction score
OK so need to vent as my OH is getting right up my nose. We are TTC but he just won't have sex and doesn't understand why I am getting frustrated with him. I had my implant out (his idea for another baby BTW) but now he just can't be added. I mean co e on has anyones OH ever used the excuse that he to warm due to the weather to get out of sex ( not the 1st time this week this has been used).

Just starting to annoy me and I'm already anxious enough about having #3 (due to prev MC) without dreading how long its going to take to actually conceive 😢

Sorry just to vent somewhere. X

Last edited:
Maybe he feels under pressure and feels it's to get pregnant and not really enjoy each other. That's how my oh felt and it made sense once I thought about it. Try and create a romantic setting or something. Maybe do something nice but don't then expect sex this might surprise him and then he will make a move. I understand your frustration as we only have a small windows to get pregnant in. Are you using ovulation sticks?

We aren't ttc as yet and still cannot manage to have sex. Once a month if I'm lucky. I hate it but fed up of trying to inniate it.

Hey blueclass tbh we are not sure when to try as i'm not Ov atm with just coming off the implant so its more relaxed but this has been an issue for a while but he knew that we would have to have sex more than once every other month for us to concieve. But its more the lack of intimacy. I have tried to talk to him and he says very little just thats hes sorry.

Loula i know what you mean it knocks your confidence everytime you initiate it and they say no. Or it does with me anyway and I just feel like giving up as whats the point xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back