Oh pants.

timsmom

Reaction score
Had to go to a Women in business lunch today and a very rude lady asked me if I was pregnant!!!!

It was a risky question to ask as I am a right bloater and she could have been so wrong.I ended up explaining that I already had a nine year old but I hoped that Tim and the baby would be friends as they grew older. The old cow said there was nine years between her two and the five year old daughter was a swine to her darling 14 year old son!! And living with the two of them was a nightmare. She went on to say that if she had known what she knew now, he'd never have had the daughter. I stood up, said obviously,its a case of like mother like daughter then and swept elegantly away from the table!!!What a cow, no wonder her kids are at each others throats!!

:shock: :shock: what a witch!!

well done you for saying that - i'd never have thought of it in time...

What a cow! She should have kept her mouth shut.
I got on fine with my older brother and sister (12 and 13 years older than me), but was always fighting with my little brother 4 years younger :lol:
There's no set rules about what age gap is gonna work

Sounds like a true witch to me! My hubby and his sister are 10 years apart and they're the best of friends...he was always more like a father-figure to her - teaching her all the ropes of life and helping her through her studies - they really do have a beautiful relationship :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Stupid woman.. !!!! She kinda deserves those problems....

Don't worry Timsmom. For one, I had some idiotic lady ask if I was pregnant or just fat when I was 26 weeks :shock: She wouldn't believe me that I was that far along and insisted on telling me I was only about 16 weeks pregnant....

Also... there is just 5 years between me and my brother and we are constantly at each others throats, we don't hate each other, we just don't agree... plus he knows "exactly" which buttons to press to annoy me and does it out of spite because he knows my mum will let him get away with it...

There's a 10 year age gap between my sister and me... And I get on really well with her... the only time I have ever had issues with her is when she went through puberty and turned into a Kevin... but by then I was in my mid 20s and just let her get on with it, so it never caused any probs really.

Either way, you know as a mother that if your younger one is being horrible to your older one, then there is probably a bit of baiting going on plus you don't let your kids get away with that kind of behaviour no matter WHAT age they are... it's simply not right...

Arghh! I think I'm gonna have big trouble with James and this new one :lol: I was looking up their chinese birth signs on the back of a chinese takeaway menu the other day and they're totally incompatible there as well :shock:
I'd better hide away all the sharp objects whilst they're living under the same roof :rotfl:

how rude! My orthers are 10 and 12 years older than me, and we've always got on fine thankyouverymuch. They were lovely to me when i was little , then there was abit of a spell in my teenage years where we didnt really have much in common (they were settling down, i was doing the rebellious teenager rubbish) but now we all get on brilliantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back