Oh noes...

andreaaa

Reaction score
The forecast for Stafford on Saturday is Heavy Rain :x only one bloody day of rain and it has to be on my wedding day :(

It wouldn't bother me quite so much only my dress is red satin and rain will show up on my dress as big dark splotches :?

Apart from a brolly (I havent got a big enough one anyway - my dress has a big train) what can i do to minimise the marks?

Any help appreciated :)

Im not sure what to suggest apart getting a bigger umbrella. :think:

I hope you have a lovely day and im sure you will enjoy it whatever the weather. :hug:

Don't know how to minimise the marks, but they often get the weather forecast wrong, so you never know, it might work out ok.

Even if it does rain my mum always says it's a sign of a long and happy marriage if it rains on your wedding day. It rained on hers and she's been married for over 41 years! :D

I'm sure you'll still have a wonderful day whatever the weathers doing :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww thanks girls :hug:

I've just called my Uncle and he is going to lend me one of his HUGE golfing umbrellas - don't think they get much bigger than that (well unless I took a marquee with me :rotfl: )

Well if it's good luck to rain on your wedding day then I'm all for it :) It'll dry I guess :dance:

Get your bridesmaids to walk both infront and behind you with umbrellas, as well as you holding one yourself. That way they can fend off the rain if its raining into your front, as well as covering the train at the back.

Have a great day!

ahh never mind girls.

can i ask is your dress a hollywood dreams dress? only im having a hollywood dreams dress and they do a stunning one in red with huge train, sounds like yours?

have fab days both xxxxx

I was going to suggest having a few people follow you with golfing umbrellas :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back