oh no :(

oh MrsS, I really feel for you hun, all this worry. fx it's nothing serious xx

I rang the mw and left a voicemail so will see x

When I passed my baby at 6 weeks the clot was the size of the dip in my palm so about a plum kinda size.
FX for you that this is not the case and bubba is okay xxx

Hi MrsS, can't offer any advice personally but just wanted to say that I have read about a lot of women who have extreme bleeding in their first trimester and everything has been fine - so fingers crossed everything turns out fine for you, xx

Hi MrsS, can't offer any advice personally but just wanted to say that I have read about a lot of women who have extreme bleeding in their first trimester and everything has been fine - so fingers crossed everything turns out fine for you, xx

My sister in law had bad bleeding throughout, as well as complications involving a twin that stopped growing. But little baby Jack was born last week all fine and dandy. From what everyone's saying, it sounds like this clot may not have been anything to worry about. I will keep everything crossed that that's the case for you xx

8 weeks is not too early for a heart beat, but if its being measured at 5 weeks maybe it is.

I had a scan at 7 weeks & we saw clear heart beat

Still bleeding, still passing clots, feeling blah
MW never phoned me back :(

You should phone again MrsS - even if its just to help put your mind at rest. Will be keeping my fingers crossed that everything is okay for you, :) xx

Even if they tell me all is well I'll still worry
So not gonna bother to phone
There's nothing they can do anyway
I'll just wait it out x

I can describe to you how my baby looked when I passed it?

i had light bleeding and had a scan which showed a sac and baby with hb measuring 5 weeks!!! but I was supposed to be 7........but a day later I wiped and what came away didn't look like blood clot and it had kind of tubular vessel type things coming off it.......and I 'demanded' a re-scan that day.....and they confirmed that the sac had ruptured and was still in uterus but fetus gone....I passed the sac the following day, along with other clots.

So sorry you are having to go through all this and I hope you get some answers....did the epu give you any instruction or numbers to call if things got worse before they were due to see you again?

Hi Angela

No, never said to call back or anything
I don't think they were expecting it to get worse
They just seem to think my dates are wrong

As I say, nothing I can do but wait really and see if more comes out or it eases up xxx

Try and get lots of rest and try your best not to worry! Much easier said than done sending lots of positive thoughts your way and got everything crossed for you xx

Aww sorry ur still going through this what a horrible time ur having fx all will be ok for you x

On the sheet my MW gave me, it said to go to bed if you have any bleeding and to stay there until it stops. That way your body has a good chance of recovering and maintaining a healthy pregnancy. I know it's difficult but try to focus on the positivity that your ante-natal team seem to be showing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back