oh no :(

MrsS143

Reaction score
I've just wiped a massive clot
Its about the size of my pinky nail :(
Think it could be the fetus I just wiped out?? :(

Id post a pic but that's probably too graphic

Have you had any cramping or spotting?

I got told not to worry unless it's the size of a plum. I've been passing clots the size of 10p/50p pieces since Saturday.
Speak to your midwife or local epu if your worried xxx

Was it red or brown? Could just be an old bit of mucousy goo? xx

Its bright red
I've been bleeding about a week
Nothing heavy but always fresh red and only when I wipe
I was only measuring 5 weeks when I reckon it should be about 8
and its about the size of what they measured it as.
He measured 3.4mm, its the size of my nail which is bigger
I get sharp pains, yday morning was a sore one
Its kinda prawn shaped too but could just be seeing I i think it is :(

Maybe tmi here but if you wipe it and it stays red it's just a clot. If was the baby it will be White/pink and feel paper like. Fx for you xxx

I thought about squishing it but was too scared to :(

I had a clot like that at 8 weeks .. They was never any explained reason why and I thought that was that I was losing my baby and now I'm 33 weeks I know it's hard but stay positive and if your worried call our hospital ask to check if your cervix is still closed , I'm sorry your all going through this x

Ur baby is highly likely to come out inside the sac sorry fir being graphic but it won't come out like that I don't think and it will be about the size of ur palm ish , I'm really sorry ur going through this but honestly that dies not sound like anything like ur baby xxx

I've just wiped a massive clot
Its about the size of my pinky nail :(
Think it could be the fetus I just wiped out?? :(

Id post a pic but that's probably too graphic

Hi Hun tri hopping here I had this at 8 weeks too I explained it as comma shaped and also had some white in also never explained why it happend I'm 19 weeks tomorrow good luck I hope it's not what you think x

I'm just fed up
I actually feel like I dunno what's going on

My period says I should be 8 weeks
Last week I was measured at 6 weeks
This week I was measured at 5 weeks
I've been bleeding red for a week and now there's clots
I'm just fed up
This pregnancy thing is rubbish
Its too stressful :(

I'm just fed up
I actually feel like I dunno what's going on

My period says I should be 8 weeks
Last week I was measured at 6 weeks
This week I was measured at 5 weeks
I've been bleeding red for a week and now there's clots
I'm just fed up
This pregnancy thing is rubbish
Its too stressful :(

Bless you I know how u feel i thought I lost my baby at 8 weeks also I passed the same as u what I described as comma shaped with white in it then a little while later maybe a hour or 2 I passed a clot the size of a plum was adiment it was baby went to epu following morn and baby was fine hope u r wrong MSG me anytime x

Thanks guys
The not knowing is dreadful x

hey hun call your epu they should arrange a early scan for you and get you checked out, please don't sit at home just thinking that's what they are there for, sometimes you have to be a bit forcefull! I had a mc at 5 and a half weeks and it does sound similar but everybody is different and all our bodies are different. Goodluck and hope you get some answers

So sorry to hear that hun. I'm currently sat in the gynae office waiting to see what they say as my baby stopped growing a few weeks ago. Had some dark brown bleeding yesterday but since the internal scan I had this morning it seems worse. Hoping to go in for a d & c. Hope it's not bad news for you xxxx

Don't have any advice but thinking of you and hope everything is ok - get checked out xx

You need to contact your midwife of someone hun. Just to put your mind at ease. Fx petal xx

I've already had 2 scans in the last 6 days
Its measuring small and I'm none the wiser
They say too early for a heart beat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27