Oh no, what's happening :(

Hi ladies
I'm here in the waiting room now

I feel bad though there's this woman who is 13 weeks pregnant and looks like a rake still
This is her 7th time in A&E since finding out
She hasn't stopped being sick since week 4
God love her she's so weak she can hardly stand or even breathe or speak
She's here in her wrinkly jammies
She looks so rough and miserable bless her

Some definitely do have it worse n she doesn't seem to be getting any better :(

That sounds like me with my daughter. I couldn't even keep water down and spent half my pregnancy in hospital. This time I'm hardly sick at the moment. Hope all goes well and they scan you and all is fine. I had bleeding last week and had an early scan. Sometimes it happens. Fx for you x

Good luck MrsS! I hope you get some good news.

Good luck hope they manage scan you and it's good news. I had awful sickness with my son the poor lady xx

Personally if the EPU are not answering phone I would go down to see them in person, the EPU here will always scan you on the day if you are prepared to sit and wait a while. I realise not every EPU does this though x

2.5 hours later im out!!!

Well, in terms of stats
My O2 is 100% which is apparently unusual
BP 78/125
Temp 36.4
So all well in that dept

My tummy was tender to touch so had a scan
Couldn't see anything so needed an internal
I seen a little prawn in a black hole
Apparently im in fact only measuring about 6 weeks and not 7 based on date of my last period
She thinks she could see a pulsating heart but couldn't be sure

I've to go back for another scan on Tuesday x

Glad you got sorted and you got to see the baby! Hopefully everything will settle soon x

Yup and hopefully it grows between now and Tuesday
Worst case is it stopped growing a week ago x

Good news so far. Fingers crossed for Tuesday. When I had my daughter she was 2 weeks behind even tho I was sure of my dates. By 12 weeks she had caught up and I was right. There's hope there x

2.5 hours later im out!!!

Well, in terms of stats
My O2 is 100% which is apparently unusual
BP 78/125
Temp 36.4
So all well in that dept

My tummy was tender to touch so had a scan
Couldn't see anything so needed an internal
I seen a little prawn in a black hole
Apparently im in fact only measuring about 6 weeks and not 7 based on date of my last period
She thinks she could see a pulsating heart but couldn't be sure

I've to go back for another scan on Tuesday x

just seen this, glad you got seen :)
just try and relax now until tuesday , so long as your not losing a lot of blood like i said before or having severe cramps there shouldnt be anythin to worry about, even though us preggers women worry like hell! lol good luck for tuesday but dont think you will need it :D :dust:

Sounds like good news then Gail, must have been great to see baby on scan and hopefully heartbeat even stronger on Tuesday. You probs just ovulated late hence the week out. Try relax and enjoy your weekend.

Gill xxx

Aw sounds positive gail. try and distract yourself this weekend and hopefully the time will go quickly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back