Oh no, what's happening :(

MrsS143

Reaction score
I had my booking in appt on Wednesday
I was glad because I spotted that morning and it was bright red
She seemed not to imply it was bad but we got an early scan booked for next Tuesday because of it.
It feels a lifetime away.
This morning I had blood again and not just when I wipe. There was enough that it went on my underwear, again it was bright red.
I've had cramping today too. Which in itself is normal, but its more noticeable than usual... It is painful and uncomfortable but not unbearable
I can't wait as long as tuesday :( its killing me waiting!

Aw hun :-( can you try and see your doc today? Hope all is ok xxx

I really hope it's nothing to worry about. If the cramping and spotting doesn't stop, I might go and get checked out before Tuesday. Fx for you!

I was told that if I had any more bleeds to ring drs/midwifes or hospital immediately so I would give them a ring, they will prob get you in for a scan today, hope all is ok x

I phoned the number the mw gave me for epac but it just rings out with no voicemail function
I can't keep phoning
I'm at a loss what to do really x

Oh yeah MrsS I'd get yourself to doctor today. You'll just worry all weekend if you don't. Good luck I hope all is ok xxx

Hi MrsS143 - If you really can't wait until Tuesday and you can't get hold of anyone on the phone you could always go down to your nearest A&E and explain you have pain and bleeding and they should be able to get you scanned there, or at least fast track you at the EPAC. Good luck xx

Get yourself down the doctors hun. I hope it's nothing to worry about.
:)

X

Is it technically an emergency though?
I'm not physically suffering badly and if something is wrong then there's nothing they can do
I think ill sit going insane until later and try phoning again
GP phone line is continually busy aswell

I've sat and ate 3 orange club biscuits and now feel sick too :(

Mmmm orange clubs.

I went to the local none emergency hospital with cramping, only to find out they have no scanning equipment.

Play the game and make out to the A&E that it's worse than it is, I understand that there's nothing you can do, but it'll put your mind at rest :)

I had my booking in appt on Wednesday
I was glad because I spotted that morning and it was bright red
She seemed not to imply it was bad but we got an early scan booked for next Tuesday because of it.
It feels a lifetime away.
This morning I had blood again and not just when I wipe. There was enough that it went on my underwear, again it was bright red.
I've had cramping today too. Which in itself is normal, but its more noticeable than usual... It is painful and uncomfortable but not unbearable
I can't wait as long as tuesday :( its killing me waiting!

i had the same thing at 13 weeks hun,
as long as the pain is not severe and you arent losing clots or a lot of blood and changing large pads on a regular basis, as hard and as it is unless any of that is happening try and relax until your scan, if you do get concerned or feel you want answers ring the early pregnancy unit and they should be able to get you in before tuesday surely xx

I hope everything is ok! I agree with the others you'll need to play on it and make out its worse. When I had some blood they didnt care unless it was as much as a period! You'll drive yourself mad all weekend. Hope all is ok! x

To be fair its better that the weekend is between now and it rather than if today was Monday and it was on Friday
The amount of work I've not done for worrying, or the amount of procrastinating I've done between here, Facebook, looking at 4d scans on YouTube etc... Definitely have baby on the brain!

Sorry to hear youre bleeding and cramps. I myself have been the A&E with bleeding and cramping with my last pregnancy and they didnt do much really just a pregnancy test and referred me for a scan the next day. They wouldnt scan me at the A&E either. xxx

finally got a midwife

No appts til Tuesday
They've nothing coz its bank holiday weekend apparently

She did say if it's a little pain or a lot of pain then just go to casualty as they won't turn me away and will scan me - that's coming from the mw!

I would go to a+e today if I were u cos it's gonna get pretty busy over the weekend with the usual bank holiday rabble , gd luck hope all ok xx

Yeah Gail get yourself to A&E at the end of the day it can't do any harm xxx

Before reading your last update I was going to suggest getting yourself to A&E.

Good luck. Fingers crossed.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back