oh my..

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
i really cant cook lool i tryed to make sum smash to go wit my meatbals n it came out all runny lool i ate it anyways i cudnt be botherd 2 start again :rotfl: :rotfl:

laugh out out out out out out out out out out out out out out loud :rotfl:

sorry coundlt resist :D

Smash is horrible :puke: It's really quite simple to make proper mashed potato you know :lol:

I love smash the one with the chedder is lurvley :)

Gemma & Jake said:
Smash is horrible :puke: It's really quite simple to make proper mashed potato you know :lol:

Yeah but the poor love cant make smash :doh: tegala can you be trusted with a potato and peeler, in thinking it could end with missing fingers :hug:

:D This might make you feel better...........

When I made smash i broke the potato masher........ :oops: When I told my familly this they informed me that you just have to stir it....no mashing required!!!!

Gingercubes said:
:D This might make you feel better...........

When I made smash i broke the potato masher........ :oops: When I told my familly this they informed me that you just have to stir it....no mashing required!!!!

:rotfl:

tegala - i am shocking too don't worry. i do a cookery course on monday evenings now - it was a joke at first but it's actually helped me loads and i really enjoy it. i can't cook rice or potatos either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back