Oh my goooooodddddd!

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
I am having the WORST period pains ever, Hips, back, uterus , The usual pains i would get mid period, But I'm not bleeding!
And its my birthday tomorrow and I'm having a night out :( Was in bed last night by 6!
I really hope This just hurry up and come if she is coming!

Oh no! Sorry you are in so much pain. That sounds awful! I find a hot water bottle helps...but you can't take that on a night out! Happy Birthday for tomorrow. :)

Thankyou! Just sods law isn't it!
Its s strange though I'm just on knicker watch these are usually mid cycle pains! Yet Im getting nothing x

Yeah On IC All bfn! Im not 100% what dpo I am, as my o dates are clllll over the place!
Ive just started temping this month, so hopefully next month ill get a better idea of it x

Tracking your BBT is great because it dips the day you are going to get your period, so I always know in the morning that it is going to start. I think all women should do it...it lets you know what your body is doing. Hope you find out one way or the other soon!

Thankyou :) Just don't another opk and its a semi positive , but they have all been like that for well over a week now! God knows whats going on! xx

That's bizarre....maybe your body is trying to ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back