oh my god! you have to look... worlds youngest mum

omg,

thats awful.

i had a friend at school who had a baby at 13 and i thought that was young at the time.

mad world. also the worlds youngest grandmother was 17!!! both had children at 8!!!

eight!! 8!!!!! :shock:

mrsbrickelltobe said:
mad world. also the worlds youngest grandmother was 17!!! both had children at 8!!!

eight!! 8!!!!! :shock:

:shock: My daughter has enough trouble getting dressed for school in the morning.. I could never imagine her coping with pregnancy at that age :shock:

When I had Tia, there was a girl in my antenatal class that was 12.. and she really was just so immature... I thought she was really young... :shock:

I remember reading about this in the closer magazine a long time ago and If I remember correctly she was raped and when her stomach & boobs began to grow pregnancy was the last thing the doctors thought of. Bless her, and I remember that when her son was born she would play with his toys with him and they'd fight over them.

I looked through the link in Wikipedia at the other young girls that had become pregnant. Most have become pregnant through rape, poor little things, they probably hadn't got a clue what was happening to them.

Words really do fail me :(

yes they think it was her dad but they let him out due to lack of evidence.

her son has died now, shes still alive and refused a huge tv interview in 2002.

theres a pic elsewhere on internet showing her playing with him and they look lik eany other bro and sister!

F10FEA6510B9A14BA5594AE6r.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back