Oh my god.....I feel horrendous

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Remind me NEVER to complain about symptoms going....

I may have overdone it today with a small walk.....now I just need to sleep or be sick and I'm not sure which is going to come first :( x

I'm right there with you. Couldn't even keep down my cuppa tea this morning :-(

Dreading tomorrow when my husband is back to work and I've got the kids on my own.

I feel horrendous every day from 4pm to bed time. Just want to curl up and cry. Going on a hen night on sat and really dreading it. Having dinner in a restaurant is going to make me sick then got to pretend I feel great until we finish off the pub crawl/ dancing. Really sad as I had been looking forward to it x.

I'm so with you ladies! I have been off work since last Wed with 'morning' sickness (pft! Morning- my ass!)

Got anti sickness pills Friday n thought they'd sort me out right?! WRONG!

Took one fri evening with my prenatals n within minutes was violently sick!

Saturday laid in until 11.30!!!! Got up to go shopping with dd and mum and within 4 hours was so tired n had to nap (the pills knock me out!) but no sickness sat just nausea

Sunday was just awful,snagged half bowl porridge with my anti sickness med then threw up..... Felt dizzy and jittery /shaky all morning. Had to drop my dd at my parents n went to bed n slept all day! Managed to eat two sausages n packet if crisps n they stated down, but that's it.

I'm still in bed off work (feeling guilty) feeling sick with a headache dizzyness when I lift my head n just blergh! I need to call work but dreading it n I need to collect my dd :-/

I've got docs again at 9.20 (hate having to keep going ) but need a med cert n want to know if there's an alternative anti sickness pill that doesn't cause fatigue

I hope this all subsides soon!

I'm off work for two weeks on leave from next week so may just get signed off this week n pray with the 3 weeks ill be feeling more human and able

Sorry to hijack the thread (lol) just venting! Hope you ladies are feeling better soon xx

Shell99, me too. Got the anti sickness meds fri, but can't keep them down to work. Got my husband to roast a chicken last night while I hid out in my room as I can't take the smells! And I made a big pot of chicken and vegetable soup. It's staying down! Not feeling great, but got some energy back!

Hope you feel better soon. We've got our family hols to Vegas on the 12th Aug, hope this is over by then :-( no chance of getting to Vegas again anytime soon with a new baby!

Hey girls, not sure if you've considered this but I'm off for acupuncture this afternoon which is meant to be really good. I ended up at the walk in GP at my local hospital on Sunday evening after almost a week without any anti-nausea meds (on the advice of my new doctor who told me I shouldn't take anything - grrr) and the doctor stuck 2 needles in my wrist and knee while I was there and gave me some medication. Within about 2 hrs I felt a million times better. I'm now using the wristbands which before did absolutely nothing but since the doctor putting a needle into my wrist on Sunday they seem to really be helping. I'm hoping the acupuncture session this afternoon will help even more. Last week I felt so horrendous I literally couldn't get out of bed some days.

That is really interesting that the acupuncture then helped the bands work. I got bands yesterday and have been moving them about to try and find a spot where they work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back