Oh my days i am ill

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
CD11 and i think i am ovulating , terrible teriible pains front and back and i am trembling, feeling sick and dizzy! I have felt like death and have been really worried.

To top it off i have a varicose vein that comes from my groin right down my inside thigh to the front of my leg and it is in agony today! like i have stretched the vein so so sore! I cant take the pain! boo hoo . If i get PG again i have been told by the docs that i will have to wear a support stocking throughout the whole preg due to the severity of the vein! yet they wont remove it for me! i cant afford private at the min but i will save and get it done when my baby making days are over , as this is how i got it! x

Oh no Kirsty that doesn't sound good. Have you had any visual symptoms or noticed swollen abdomen? Hope it's not clomid over stimulating you? Maybe if you still feel bad on Mon see the gp/phone the hospital? Hope you're resting up (in between bd'ing) xxx

I felt more swollen and even commented to OH that i thought i was making a few follicles , i've had major increase in hot sweats too! . Its typical that it would be like this on my first month of unmonitoring! x

Sorry that you're feeling so rough :hug:

Hope you still manage to bd though ;)

we have managed Louise lol! i feel the same today though really spinning out . is cd11 too early to ov?? x

Fx you're better soon Hun, maybe get a scan if you're still not too good tomorrow..
:hugs:

Xx

Yeah ive telephoned and spoken to a nurse , but i gues the damage is already done with regards to sex lol . x

Sorry to hear your not well,get better soon, xxxx

How are you feeling today Kirsty? what did the nurse say, do they want you to go for a scan tomorrow? I don't think CD11 is too early to OV, clomid can bring it forward xxx

Still bad and now the pain in my back is real bad . She wasnt of much help so im holding out to phone the ladies at the BCRM in Burton x

Ohh chick sounds nasty, hope you feel better soon xxx

Any news, Kirsty? Are you feeling better?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back