Oh my aching hips!

Full of hope!

Reaction score
For the past few nights i've hardly had any sleep because of hip pain :( It only seems to start when i've been in bed for an hour or so but it's SO uncomfortable! I feel like i've been walking miles but I can only manage short walks with the dog now! All I did last night was turn over in bed (which is getting harder to do now) and I ended up getting stressed because I just needed some sleep :(

Anyone else suffering with the same? If so, do you have any tips that may help? I can't go through this for the next 5 to 7 weeks :shock:

:hug: I know how you feel hun, I have been having horrible hip pain for about 4 weeks now. Sleeping on the sofa helps as I am able to stay on my back more upright with less pressure on my hips.

:hug:

I do feel for you, hip pain at night is just horrible. I've had this for ages now as I'm a big girl anyway. I've found that a softer mattress helps ALOT, (I've always liked a hard mattress) and so does having lots of lovely soft cushions all around and underneath you. All the extra weight and only being able to sleep on your side is what causes the pressure pain on the hips, but lots of nice massages and finding the easiest way to turn over as often as you can will relieve it. Hope it gets better x

Thanks girls :)

It's weird because i'm fine on the sofa... maybe i'll have to start sleeping on there! :shock: I tried propping myself up on the pillows last night but even that felt uncomfy and baby didn't like it at all!

The joys of late pregnancy :lol:

i find a pillow between the legs and under my hips really helps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back