Oh just informed me...

Zoeox

Reaction score
I don't have a baby inside my tummy I actually have lots of chocolate :) As I was sat infornt of a big pile of chocolate deciding which to eat.
Makes sense why I don't feel LO move so therefore I have a talented tummy which can make a baby shape out of chocolate, and make a HB noise when I visit MW, lol :)
He is such a plonker at times.
Got to love OH's
x

lol it could be the same for me, since i dont usually like chocolate but since being pg ive eaten more than i usually would, as shown by the buttons i had for breakfast lol. i blame my OH as hes the chocoholic so i say its his demonspawn making me eat the chocs

Yummy Toast. :)
My OH is a chocoholic too, not good, lol.
I do like the idea that my tummy can make a baby out of chocolate, :)

xx

lol this made me laugh :), My tummy is made of dairylea sandwiches :)

I feel left out, I don't have a particular food I've been eating :( I'm being put off more foods than I am wanting them, I've just eaten a croissant and jam and didn't enjoy it at all. I'm finding I'm eating a lot more mcdonalds because it's easy and I know I can eat it.

So maybe my bubs will be a little Happy Meal!

Leesey your still early on, I was like that at the start. Ate a lot of happy meals as its all I could eat, :)
Will get better I promise I was the same, then gained my appetite now its gone down a bit xx

Mine is made of chocolates and crisps.....although ive aaaaalways been a chocmonster xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back