OH just felt baby kick.

glowing

Reaction score
Well after 2 weeks of trying OH just felt a kick from lo. Everytime he puts his hand on my tum he or she stops but today had a boot on his palm. Ah so lovely.

Awww yay!!! That's great!! Bet he's well chuffed! Xx

I'm really looking forward to this happening. Really happy for you! xxx

It is fab and my kicks are getting stronger and far more pronounced.

Oh my gosh! And your only 16 wks :) i cant wait til i feel it for the first time. Oh is looking forward to it too hehe xxx

I am 26 weeks hun but had flutters at 17 weeks.

My bad sorry hun! Im using my phone and the quality of writing on it is crap xx

This happended to me and my hubby, everytime I told him to feel when she was going crackers she would just stop! Completely teasing him ha!

Then on Sunday after our dinner I lay next to him on the sofa with his hand on my belly and she gave an almighty kick, he got such a shock! I was so happy and he couldnt get the grin off him face. So nice for us to feel it all of the time but even nicer for them to experience it.

Its the best thing about pregnancy I think, ahhhhhhh!!!

It is so fab, my OH face lit up and I think will help with Daddy-baby bonding.

Well after this day the little one goes quiet when oh tries to feel him or her kick. I had reduced movement twice and needed a scan (29 weeks) all ok, but baby now breech so my lovely big kicks up top were gone and loads of little kicks low down. Last night whilst going to sleep baby was so active and had loads of kicks so oh left his hand there and baby did a show off performance. It was so nice and can't believe he/she will be in the moses basket next to us soon. (30 weeks today the countdown is on).

It is so lovely! My OH finally felt some movement yesterday - they all seem to do the same, kick like mad and then stop as soon as you get someone to have a feel!

Why do they stop?! It's frustrating. When I pull my top up to see kicks baby always stops. Cheeky monkeys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back