OH 'isms'

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Thought we could have a thread for a good giggle at OH's expense! As they seem to have the easy ride in pregnancy

Mine asked me last night "Are nursing bras special bras that nurse's wear?"

cue histerical laughter from me :rofl:

Bless him really but i'm also shocked:shock:

Any other funny OH's out there!

My DH thinking it was hilarious I have been "fingered by the midwife while he watched". :doh:

Last edited:
At about 6 months pg my OH only just noticed I hadn't had a period for a while :roll:.

My DH thinking it was hilarious I have been "fingered by the midwife while he watched". :doh:

My Husband ran out the room when she did my first sweep last Sunday he is going to be shocking when im in labour.

My husband things he is funny calling me a space hopper etc but I really dont find him funny at the minute but I will get my own back (evil laugh kicks in :))

haha, its hilarious how stupid they really are

Jess if my OH called me a spacehopper i would Kick him in the.....
Get your revenge, OH was telling me one of his friends wives bite his hand in labour! i told him i would do the same if he made any smart comments:shock:

My OH wouldnt dream of laughing at me, we were watching obem last week and a man started laughing, My oh thought it was awfull he was laughing at his gf in labour. Saying that though he knows any stupid comment would lead me to kill him! LOL xxx

Haha, glad its not only my OH. He didn't have a clue why i had on my to buy list muslin sqaures - he had read it wrong and thought i meant muslim squares! He asked, why do we need muslim squares??
Got to love them xx

I honestly don't think my husband has said anything stupid really mind you saying that when I went for a scan the lady asked for my dob and he gave his!!!! Lol think the only thing he's done other than that is think things happen quicker like my sweep and induction etc he thinks it's horrible to leave us ladies so long when we go over before they do anything to help xxx

my husband laughs at me when i cant get up off the setee, so harry gets his own back on a night time and boots him constantly, he also keeps calling harry haribo (like the sweets) and it's annoying me!

Haha, glad its not only my OH. He didn't have a clue why i had on my to buy list muslin sqaures - he had read it wrong and thought i meant muslim squares! He asked, why do we need muslim squares??
Got to love them xx

Ha ha! My OH did the same. We were in Mothercare and he brought a pack over to me and said "Why are these especially for Muslims?" Cracked me up!

Got to love them xx

OMG my oh thought the exact same untill we were in a baby shop one day n he seen the spelling n says oh that makes mroe sense i thought it was weird that well lall used that muslims do lol

great tread realy made me giggle todayn i so needed that

My little boy laughs at me when i cant get up off the sofa. He looks at his daddy and says 'oh look shes stuck, help her up' haha hes only 5!! xx

this morning i was on my knees washing the kitchen floor and from behind he says ' feel like i'm in a zoo, i can see a hippo!'

he then said it was the grey top that did it, and obviously nothing to do with my increased size hahaha idiot xxx

Mine hasn't used my name for the past fortnight, I'm now just 'Eggle Peggle' cause I look like an egg on legs apparently... Also when we were watching the last series of OBEM last year he made the comment 'why are they screaming so much?'. Just you wait buster.....

Mines alot more crude....he has gone of sex cause he doesnt want to hit spud in the head or as he puts it be "wanked of by his son"..........u can tell hes in the forces cant u??? Lol!! sorry!!!

My OH laughs when I try and put my socks on and when I struggle to get out of bed.

He also does this really annoying thing when he talks to me like I'm completely stupid! (which I'm not!). Very slowly he'll say things like 'better give me the number to sort out xyz because you won't understand' and 'do try not to burn the dinner sweetie' !!!!!! Seriously the guy is going to get a slap if he carries on. I'm still working and function perfectly well there so I'm not sure why he things I've lost my ability to function at home. Grrrrrrrrr

If I tell him to touch my belly when she kicks, he often says that we shouldn't bother her anymore and that she probably wants more place. He also says this when she has hicups. He's so cute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back