OH is away from home next week and I just know this baby is going to arrive early

Danielle77

Reaction score
I may be being silly but for the last two days my bowels have been having a good old clear out (sorry tmi!), I've been 3 times today already and went 3 times yesterday! Also, my bump kept going rock solid in the middle of the night last night. I feel different - weird, more tired. OH is away tue, wed, thurs - he's only going to be 2 hours away but what if this is the start of something?! Or do you think this is just normal? X

ive had days where i had to go the loo 4 or 5 times to poo and then days where i couldnt go at all, bump is rock solid a lot of the time and ive been losing jelly like mucous for over a week now on odd days so not necessarily signs of anything happening immediately hun x

Ive had loose poo (TMI) for teh last 2 weeks hun and I am the same when I wake up in the nighty to pee my bump is rock solid and its been doing that for a good few weeks so try not to panic :D xx

I'm feeling the same hun. Got a dodgy tum, tightenings, feeling sick, feeling strange. Hopefully baby with cook for another few weeks yet. Like the ladies say its more than likely a way away yet. xxx

Thanks everybody - nice to know I'm not alone! My bump has gone really itchy and I'm having like a burning sensation at the top of it - don't think I have anymore room! Lol x

ive had that a few times over that last month or 2 and sorry to say it meant bump was stretching more at the top lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back