Oh I'm so confused

MrsR

Reaction score
Ok so I know that without charting, using opk's, bbt etc I won't know when I've ovulated but I've had a look around out of curiosity at some sites and so far 3 different places have told me 3 different things! I have a regular 28 day cycle and the info I've found has told me I will have ovulated on the 7th, 11th or 13th of feb! Huh?! We're not actively ttc but ntnp this month so it's not really imperative that I know I'm just really really confused!!

Hi I had the same thing different sites said different things not very helpful when trying to work things out!

I had to chart for a couple of months before I got a handle on things!

Ruddy internet!

xx

Lol! Thanks goodness it's not just me :D xx thank you for replying xx

my cycle is oll over the place and so it seems my ov dates are too x
I think im going to just have to try and listen to my body and hope ill eventuallyu get it right x

fingers crossed were not waiting to long xx

It depends on your Lutheal Phase hun (the 1st day after OV until the day before AF) these number of days are the same each month (give or take a day) so when you put your cycle length in site they might use diffent Lutheal Phase days...does that make sense? x

I'd ignore the sites - some of them are bloody confusing! I'd use OPKs to pinpoint ovulation hun. AF usually arrives 14 days after OV, providing your luteal phase is 14 days that is...Some ladies have 10 day LPs etc....Not really going to know unless you use OPKs as a website will only guess lol.

It's fab that your cycles are nice and regular though! :thumbup:

x x

Thanks for the explanations ladies :) makes more sense now! Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back