OH ill again

Kbex

Reaction score
Thought have a rant on here to save my marriage. OH been working such long hours this week we spent about 3 waking hours together from sunday to Saturday. I have been trying to cope with two year and six week old alone. Been hard week as two year old has totally dropped her nap And baby was refusing to nap too. Which meant two overtired children and mummy by the end of the day! In addition I have damaged my disc so am in constant severe back and leg pain. Was supposed to be getting rest this weekend especially as supply being affected by pain and stress plus worried about doing permanent damage to back! However OH been sick and in bed all day. I know it's not his fault but am irrationally furious with him. He spent most of his paternity leave ill and I had to cope feeling ill myself, plus had uterine infection. Feel us women have to cope when ill when men are dying at the slightest illness! As I said to him one of us has to manage through illness and as usual that's me! Sorry moan over... Thanks for reading x

Oh Hun, moan away! I'm sorry to hear your kiddies are being tricky this week and you don't have much support from your OH. I too would be irrationally upset with him, it's def a women's prerogative to just carry on regardless. Hope things improve soon xxx

Thanks a lot. Always a bit better when two of them are in bed! Just need my back ti ease so I can get out of the house! Hope all ok with you. Motherhood is exhausting but great isn't it?

Yeah it is but great too. Really enjoy my little man but find it hard when he won't settle and I can't figure out why not....it's such a learning experience. Do u sleep with s pillow between your legs at night? It really helps bad backs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back