oh i REALLY want to go into labour!!!!

lottielou

Reaction score
so as the title suggests. . .im wishing on labour. . im only 2 days overdue, , , its starting to feel like its never going to happen. im getting more and more worried as each day passes? ive heard that babies can start to loose weight after due date. and wether im just been a nutter (which is a slight possibility) lol i swear i cant feel her as much as i have been able to in the past few weeks despite the hospital saying she is fine. . i guess im just getting fed up. ive never been very patient and i dont want anything bad to happen to her !!!

apologies for the rant. . just one of those days :/

Oh Hun, I'm the same! I'm 4 days over now and feeling really fed up! I really wanted baby to come this weekend as it would be perfect timing for hubby's paternity leave and for when my mum comes over to visit.
I'm seeing the midwife on tues for a sweep and she'll make me a further appt on the Friday for an ultrasound and ctg. She said she'd give me another sweep too and give me an induction date :(
I hope it won't come to that! Feeling so uncomfortable now and my toddler is really working her ticket...I feel like she knows I can't run around after her as much and is taking advantage. She's stopped her daytime naps all if a sudden too! Aaaaaargh!!
I'm sure our babies will be absolutely fine tucked up in there though so don't worry! Due dates are just an estimate so I'm sure weight loss/lack of weight gain won't just happen overnight. Speak to your mw about your concerns so she can put you at ease. Not long for us now though!! ��

All I can say is relax, try not to think about it to much (ha ha so easy to say) and LO will arrive when they are ready. Try to get as much sleep as possible. I went 13 days overdue and I was sooo fed up. I ended up going into labour being exhausted and didn't get the birth I wanted.

Sending you both labour dust xxx

Same here :-( Two days overdue & I don't know whether to lay in bed crying or have some kind of crazy hormonal just fit! Lol, all I know is...it super sucks! My toddler has been really playing up too and has quit sleeping so she's over-tired, confused and worried about whether or not I'm going to suddenly disappear! Our household is not particularly relaxed right now...my poor husband!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back