Oh Goodness!!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by katyloumc, May 22, 2013.

1. katyloumc

katyloumc Well-Known Member

Just had my follow up appointment with the cardiologist, which was fine but found out i've out 8lb on!!

I know it isnt much in the grand scheme of things but I thought I had only put 2 on, my scales at home are clearly broke ha!

Half way point and 8lbs, I hope I only put another 8 on in the second half but for some reason I cant see that happening!!

2. jonesy87

jonesy87 Well-Known Member

thats really good hun, ive put on 1st 6lb already but i think ive got quite a big bump, i hate to think how much i will have gained by babys due date x

3. Nat28

Nat28 Well-Known Member

Thats good ive put on a stone and half so far!!! Weight just keeps piling on!! X

4. katyloumc

katyloumc Well-Known Member

Yeah I know its not a massive amount it was just because i've been thinking all along that I've only gained 2lb, bloody scales! So it was more of a shock.

I've got a feeling its going to creep on quick now, all part and parcel I'm not too worried, just hope it isnt too much of a nightmare to shift afterwards - exercise and diets will be the last thing on my mind !!

5. Nat28

Nat28 Well-Known Member

Yeah im hoping mine comes of quiet easily afterwards!!x