Oh Good God

kaytee11

Reaction score
Ive actually made it to Trimester THREE !!! And theres no Trimester 4 so now its time to be like Aaaaaah. Havnt been on here in a while and have just noticed ive only 91 days left :) I didnt recognise any name sin Tri 2 so im guessing lots of my lovely ladies are in Tri 3 !! So for the people i know Hello& The people I dont Hello Im Kaytee & i like to moan & talk alot :)

:wave: buckle ur seat belt kaytee, there r gonna be loads of labour watches in the next couple of weeks!

Hi hunni nice to meet you welcome to Tri 3

(altho im hoping i wont be here much longer lol) xx

hey welcome t tri 3 hun, I had a right aul freak out when i moved to tri 3 ther were so many labour watche, waters gong, mucus plug type posts but ya will settle in in no time :) xxx

welcome chick hope everything goes well for you and you have a lovely time time in your last trimester, the ladies in this section are lovely and very understanding (especially when you need to rant) this is probably the most exciting trimester if i'm honest because i know i havent got long till i meet my little man xxx

Great to see you here hun, welcome and enjoy! Not long left now xx

Hi Kaytee welcome to the best Tri!!

Bring on the talking and moaning!

xxx

Thanks girlies !!

I know im excited now .. tbh im so bored i wold be grateful if pregnancy was cut down to 7 months i think thats just the perfect time really ! Ive a feeling this forum will be alot better than one born every minute :p

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back