Oh God the sickness.

Tigeress

Reaction score
I'm really struggling today with sickness, I'm not at work today which is handy but I haven't got anything done at all. I keep getting the retching thing you do just before being sick. I've got a pounding headache. Jeeez... moan moan moan.. sorry girls.

Hope your well xx

Ooh Tigeress it's horrible I know :( I am on 2 antibiotics infamous for causing nausea and for the first 5 days on them (combined with my normal pregnancy nausea) I felt positively awful, could barely walk and even then was hunched over! How many weeks are you? There really is nothing to make it feel better either, not that I've found anyway! Just wanted to say I feel your pain and I hope tomorrow is a better day! xx

Whoops just saw your ticker! Week 9 was the worst nausea for me and now by week 10 it is much better, I even managed a vegetable yesterday ;)

Oh gosh, I bet that was awful for you!! Well I'm just cooking some jacket potatoes for now with some butter, I've gone off food completely lately and everything is making me wanna yack. Hubby isn't home yet from work and I haven't even managed to make him food. Not that he will mind anywAy, but I like to.

I can't wait til it gets better xx

Aww bless you - how long have you been feeling rough as I remember you saying the other day you had no symptoms :( hope you feel better soon

Last couple of days hun have been a nightmare, I'm glad in a sense cos hopefully it means things are plodding on ok but it's annoying. My eating has gone right down xxx but I'm trying to eat little and often as it seems to be better then big meals in front of me xx

Oh what a shame you didn't escape. Hopefully it won't get any worse. I've heard eating little and often helps x

Defo, I've had a bad headache all day to. I'm a right moaner at the min lol. How are you feeling xxx

Tri 1 sucks :( I've been feeling queasy the last few days but today has been a good day. I know it comes and goes so not getting too excited. I think I'm 7 weeks today x

Sounds like how I have been hun, I'll be eight on Saturday. I just had some chineese, a few bites, was awful!!! Xx

Oh god I hope I don't get worse :( has yours got worse? I've been the opposite and eating loads as always hungry! X

Yep defo worse the last couple of days, but hoping tomorrow it eases as in work lol xx

I was very sick from about week six the suddenly at week 10 it stopped though I still had some nausea feeling just not actually sick, then this morning it returned with a vengeance!! Guess I'll have to put up with it for a little longer. I don't mind though as long as long as everything is still progressing ok!

I'm the same, I been drinking lemonade and its really helped! Xx

All I can say is it does get better and I know nippy out might feel so ill now but in a couple of weeks it'll start to ease you have my sympathy had it twice

Thanks hun, it's eased a little bit now, it normally hits in the evening time xx

Hope you're feeling better. My sickness has been so terrible this time, I'm so miserable and am just praying that it will start easing soon. I was given tablets from the doc which I thought were working but on Thursday it was back with a vengeance

Aww bless ya, try drinking lemonade, my cousin suggested it to me and its worked wonders :) it's defo still there but not as much. Still eating little and often though although I pigged out on pizza tonight though hehehe xxx

I haven't tried lemonade, I'll give it a go. Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back