oh god!!! advise???

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
omdz my heartburn has come on so bad i can hardly breath its been on an off all day been drinking milk and taking gaviscon its not working plz sum1 is there anything else i can do wen it gets to its peak it actually makes me cry :cry: :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: no advice i'm afraid... but oodles of sympathy... my reflux has been horrible and it hurts so much... :hug: :hug:

lol ok i will get sum melon :) i will have to wait till the morning thou :(...

the doctors??? can u get other medication 4 heartburn???

peppers?? as in the different colour ones or the black things people put in food?

i have the black salt stuff :)

Oh it's horrible isn't it, mine is getting worse as the weeks are passing. So far Gaviscon and milk seem to be doing the trick.

Hope you find some relief soon :hug:

oh i dnt have them type of peppers... i only have them on a pizza lool...

my shopping list has got bigger this week :rotfl:

If it's major hun, and your in 3rd tri then the doc can give you Lansoprazole.

I got it for mine at the end of my pregnancy!

Do you have asthma? Coz heartburn can upset your asthma....that's why I got it!

:hug: :hug: :hug: to you coz it's horrible!

xxx

i dnt have asma but i get rele nasty heartburn ill make an appointment with the doc tommorow an hopefully get something for it apart from crappy gaviscon that only works wen its minor :( :cry:

Guess what.... ?

NOTHING WORKS :wall: :wall: :wall: My heartburn has been really really awful the last few days... I actually now wake in the night to drink almax (aka gaviscon) more times that I do to go and pee. Not to mention drinking it during the day.. I go through approximately 225mls of Almax a day. I know this is how much I go through because I actually drink a bottle a day now... :rotfl:

Its one of the things that I've actually suffered worse from during this pregnancy. And it is so incredibly painful sometimes, that my whole chest and arms feel like they are on fire... I've taken to drinking ice cream milk shakes just to get SOME relief..

I've got Lansoprazole too but it just doesn't have the cooling effect that the Almax has... sorry... its the heartburn thats really getting to me atm too so I'm just a tad sensitive about it. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i dont think ive got to the stage where my arms are burning... its painful enuff without that.. i feel for u :hug:

I was getting terrible acid reflux and indigestion too to the point it was keeping me up at night...felt like my insides were being burnt :? I found the best thing for me for to eat something dry and simple like an oat biscuit/cracker or a piece of dry bread. Seems to nuetralise my stomach a bit and make it less painful. I hope you feel better soon though

during my last bad attack, the ordinary gaviscon and milk werent helping much. I sat myself up in my arm chair (in the middle of the night) with lots and lots of pillows behind so i was bolt upright. it did help ease the pain a little...

hope you're over it soon, i know how horrible it is :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back