OH getting up me for worrying about LO

Monkey

Reaction score
Does anyone elses OH or any other family member or friend ever get up you for worrying about things that may be wrong with your babies? If so is there any way that you have been able to explain your concerns to them in a way that they understand? (if that makes sense)

Right now I am worried about an issue with E and my OH thinks I'm being stupid and over reacting and it's making me really upset.

Last edited:
Hmmm hard to say tbh! Just didn't want to read and run. I'm finding my OH gets more worried about him than I do but he will plant that 'seed' in my head and I just come on here and ask all the girls :)

My OH got upset that I wanted to come and ask about my worries.

Hun, don't let anybody make you feel bad for worrying about your own baby. I over worry about Oz, but thats what mums do really. It's just instinct, and trust yours. I tell OH I bloody grew him for 9 months I want him kept safe after all I went through lol

As mums I do think we tend to worry, but that's how nature intended, we are made to nurture and protect our babies! Don't let anyone feel bad hon, there's a lot to be said for mothers instinct, and if you've any worries, about anything at all,then you'd do right to get things checked. Xx

My OH is always making fun of me for 'worrying' about LO, but at the end of the day I feel she is my responsibility and on the off chance anything was wrong, I'd rather be wrong and fussing for nothing, than not doing something about something actually being wrong (if that makes sense, it's late!). If you're really worried about something give hv or dr or nhs direct a call and put your worries to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back