OH ex!

Hannah1678

Reaction score
I really don’t know what todo recently. My partner and I are TTC, he has a daughter from a previous relationship and she’s just the sweetest little girl you’ve ever met. However her mum is a complete twat! She stops her from seeing her dad ALL the time. He was just allowed today to see her for 2 hours under strict instruction that I was not present. I know all of this is my fault but what am I suppose todo? I feel so guilty that my partner can’t see his daughter but why shouldn’t he just because he has a girlfriend? And what’s gonna happen when we are lucky enough to have our littles ones? Will they grow up not seeing their big sister? I feel heartbroken I can’t see her, I’ve only met her a few times but she always asks for me. Literally what can I do? And what can he do to be able to see her?

Hi, I have never experienced this, but I couldnt read and run. Speak to your partner, maybe ask him to ask him and the ex to come to an agreement. It’s all okay, don’t blame your self for this - she is being selfish not allowing him to see her! Aaliyah because he has a girlfriend that’s so bizarre. I’m sorry your dealing with this. Hope you’re doing well x

Hi, I have never experienced this, but I couldnt read and run. Speak to your partner, maybe ask him to ask him and the ex to come to an agreement. It’s all okay, don’t blame your self for this - she is being selfish not allowing him to see her! Aaliyah because he has a girlfriend that’s so bizarre. I’m sorry your dealing with this. Hope you’re doing well x
Thank you for replying and your kind word. Still been no contact and no agreement come too! I don’t understand why she doesn’t like me when she doesn’t know me! Oh well hopefully everything will work out in the end Xx

Thank you for replying and your kind word. Still been no contact and no agreement come too! I don’t understand why she doesn’t like me when she doesn’t know me! Oh well hopefully everything will work out in the end Xx
I hope it does end well! I am here if you need anything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back