oh dear

Tori

Reaction score
I ate to many chocs off the tree n now feel very very :puke:

aww im sorry, i'll post u some in the post :D

I only ate them cos i fancied smarties n these had smarties in the middle :oops: so i bit a little bit so the smarties fell out n then thought hmmmm i cant waste this so ate it as well, i then had 3 more :oops: :oops:

:lol: i cant have smarties anyways so you can scoff the lot :lol:

sam96031 said:
:lol: i cant have smarties anyways so you can scoff the lot :lol:

OMG poor you - ur missing out hun esp the orange ones mmmmmmmmmmmmm, now i sound like a pig HAA HAA

lol i used to love them especially the pink ones but apparently they contain gluten grrr :x oh well you can have my share :D

sam96031 said:
lol i used to love them especially the pink ones but apparently they contain gluten grrr :x oh well you can have my share :D

Thats ok I can't have chocolate full stop this year.. :cry:

Xmas without chocolate, ice cream or alcohol... OH WHAT FUN... :wall: :wall: :wall: and people wonder why I am scrooge like this year...

sam96031 said:

Have you not heard of Whizzers?

beans%20lg.jpg

Gluten free smarties!

leckershell said:
sam96031 said:

Have you not heard of Whizzers?

beans%20lg.jpg

Gluten free smarties!
ooo ill have to look for some of those :D

You can get them in morrisons in the gluten free section... I don't know about other supermarkets though. Maybe holland and barrett but I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back