Oh dear...

jools221181

Reaction score
I was sat last night watching telly when I heard a fizzing noise then a crackling noise! Then saw the Christmas tree lights smoking! :shock:
I'm so glad I hadn't gone out and left them on as I have done before! My memory is rubbish! :oops:

Now I will have to take everything off the tree and start again as the lights are under all the other crap I've put on top! I shouldn't complain though it could have been much worse! :shock:

Everyone don't forget to switch your lights off when you go out! But then I'm sure you don't need reminding not everyone's as dizzy as me! :oops: :rotfl:

:shock: omg - *slaps your hand* make sure you always turn them off.. they scare me cos you hear stories of them going up in flames :cry: but glad your safe :hug: :hug:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:shock: omg - *slaps your hand* make sure you always turn them off.. they scare me cos you hear stories of them going up in flames :cry: but glad your safe :hug: :hug:

I know :shock: I certainly won't be forgetting again!

god :shock:

well at least you're all ok.

ps - i always put the christmas lights on last ;)

x

leckershell said:
ps - i always put the christmas lights on last ;)

lol i would do the same things as you jools...underneath everything!!!
glad your ok, at least you will remember now i guess!!

omg Jools!!! :shock: :shock:

glad ur ok tho, bet u wont forget to turn em off again lol!! :lol:

glad your ok.
we only have ours on at night
hubby wants to put prezzies under the tree but i told him no in fear of them catching light
manda xx

:shock: Blimey - I went out and left all mine on yesterday! Got over 500 on the tree, 80 on the fireplace, 80 on the curtain pole :shock: Definitely will be turning them off now :shock:

Thanks for that and I'm glad it was all ok for you!

I never even think to turn them off! I've got 200 on my tree! Cheers for the warning will deffo turn them off when I go out now!

Moomum said:
:shock: Blimey - I went out and left all mine on yesterday! Got over 500 on the tree, 80 on the fireplace, 80 on the curtain pole :shock: Definitely will be turning them off now :shock:

I take it you don't suffer from migraine :think:

:wink:

lou said:
Moomum said:

Nah - it takes a lot to cover an 8 footer lol

Moomum said:
lou said:
Moomum said:

Now you've gone and done it......PICS PLEASE :wink:

:rotfl: I wanna see!!!!!!!!

lou said:
Moomum said:
lou said:
Moomum said:

Now you've gone and done it......PICS PLEASE :wink:

:rotfl: I wanna see!!!!!!!!

Me too bet it looks lovely! Mine's only 5 foot! 5 foot and not so twinkly and pretty anymore! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back