Officially WTT :(

Discussion in 'Waiting to Try' started by TS1982, Jan 7, 2016.

1. TS1982

TS1982 Well-Known Member

I'm now CD2. I'd love to carry on ntnp #3 but we are trying to avoid another winter baby as DS1 birthday is 2nd December then Christmas then DS2 birthday is 13th January. So fingers crossed we will hopefully be ttc in August. Gotta be careful for next 7 months ;) ;)

2. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

Im in the same boat love. After the next two cycles I am taking a break.

Even then my next cycle is cutting it fine because if I get pregnant next cycle my EDD will be October 31st, and I went 2 weeks over last time!

My little boy is January 9th, OH January 3rd and FIL January 12th, then Im the February. Its constant with birthdays, but I think I could stretch to early November. Id just need to perhaps pretend its a summer birthday and save money for the October/November birthday in the summer?

Good luck when you return. You may not get the choice and get your winter baby.. Babies come when they like sometimes :lol:

xxxx

3. sarl1967

sarl1967 Well-Known Member

I'm the other way prob avoid a Christmas baby but otherwise fine till June have had two spring baby's. March n May so would love a winter one �� x

4. Donna88

Donna88 Well-Known Member

Welcome to WWT

I am in a similar (but completely different) boat. We want to avoid December or January due dates (due to commitments this year) but I am also still waiting for my period to return, so if it returns within the next 8 weeks we can try, but if not we'll have to be very careful for the following 8 weeks.... then we'll be all ready to go again (as long as my period has shown up)