Officially on Maternity leave...

l_maclean

Reaction score
...I think.

Today was supposed to be my last shift cos i cant really do much moving and handling now - but ive agreed to go in xmas day and boxing day for a few hours cos someones gone off sick!

xxx

:yay: for maternity leave!

Ive been off since 29th nov but had 3 wks hol to take first, my maternity officially kicks in on xmas day!

Get the next few days outta way then relax and enjoy xxxx

Yey, I'm nearly there too. I'm so pleased other girls around my due date are also going on leave now, I was feeling a bit lazy, also looking forward to the company on here.

I've finished work now too! I only work 3 days a week so my last day was Wednesday. My official date of ML is 3rd January (but because of xmas hols, I've now finished) :yay:

im finished too......had holidays to take and official mat leaves kicks in on 9th jan :D xx

I nipped into work today - and have managed to agree to work xmas morning, and boxing day morn, so ML has been shifted back a week. :(

One of the girls has gone off sick till 4th of jan - and everyone else is on over either xmas or new year - so i felt a bit quilty. Its just for a few hours each morning, to help get the kids up and washed and dressed.
xxx

You Lucky thing, I still have work days this year and will finish next year =D
Cannot wait xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27