Officially here!!

Kerry

Reaction score
Even though I have been popping in and out of the third trimester I am now officially here!!

I cannot believe how quickly time is going, I now have a real bee in my bonnet about sorting out the house, de-cluttering, cleaning etc, I know 13 weeks is a long time but with xmas in the middle it's going to fly by and as I am having this baby at home the last thing I want is to be in labour looking at mess!!!

Love to you all xxx

Welcome Kerry :)

its going to go so quick now with xmas! i was just thinking myself that i still have so much to do with the house.
Jase starts things then leaves them, grrr so it looks like i will be finsihing everything off, sun room floor needs varnishing, kids rooms need re decorating and switching about, shower needs installing, curtians need putting up, doesnt feel like there is enough time tho! lol

hope your 3rd tri goes well :)

xx

I have been looking around the house this morning and most of it is jobs for Nick, shelves putting up, workshop at the bottom of the garden clearing as I am making it a playroom/den, furniture needs putting together (I could do that), doors to hang.....the list is endless. I have told him he will have to do it over xmas or take a few days off in Jan/early feb, bless him.

I am slowly getting there with my xmas shopping too but finances ate a bit tight!! I am due to get my maternity grant in a few weeks but have been told I should use that ONLY for the baby and not for xmas!! Fine by me :wink: I have my list ready of what I plan to do with it!!

my maternity grant came and went in the same day! :(

lol oh well, at least i have everything i need now, and the wedding money we got cleared us of alot of debt so things should be ok as long as we are sensible, fingers crossed!

anyways, i best go and make a start on the painting, its not going to do it itself, altho that would be great! :)

xx

Welcome to the third tri!

I'm afraid I've kind of abandoned Xmas! I've made handmade cards but haven't written in them yet as we don't know who's coming if you see what I mean! I usually make Xmas presents but I just haven't got my act together this year and we have zero money too! I'm hoping people will understand and am just telling them not to get us anything either to avoid embarrassment!

+++

welcome, kerry!

I have just arrived as well! It amazing how you feel you belong to a small community on here, isn't !
It's been really reassuring for me, anyway, to share the 2 first trimesters on here, but you are right, third one is due to be even quicker with Xmas in the middle!

I was just wondering: what is the Maternity grant? does everyone get it?

send lost of hugs to you and everyone else :)

Mel xx

I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone Kerry, although you're not that far behind me, yours seems to have gone quicker, if that makes sense??!! :?

Hope your final trimester is as comfortable as possible lol

Ditto the maternity grant question Kerry, can i get it?

Hi Kerry

Welcome to the 3rd Trimester!

Kim - I know what you mean, at the beginning you were only about 10 days ahead of me but then I had an early scan which put me about 2 wks back and since then everytime I see your ticker it seems to go two days at a time (I know it doesn't really!)!!

We're hoping to get a lot of the jobs done around the house over the Christmas holidays but as DH hates DIY I wonder how much we'll get done!

Lucy
29 + 4

Lucy said:
Kim - I know what you mean, at the beginning you were only about 10 days ahead of me but then I had an early scan which put me about 2 wks back and since then everytime I see your ticker it seems to go two days at a time (I know it doesn't really!)!!

LOL I wish it did go 2 days at a time, I've almost had enough now I want her out!! :lol:

Hi Kerry

I think that your pregnancy seems to be going faster than mine lol

I sent my form of for the maternity grant and it was awarded to me on friday, should be in my account on wednesday. most of it will be used to pay for the pram, should be a couple of hundred left, but it is a relief.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back