Officially 39 wks

Allinaday

Reaction score
Officially 39 wks and getting ready. 2cm dilated, baby's head in engaged. I have a very busy weekend so I'm hoping it will be more like end of next week. My official due date is Aug 9th.

Since the baby has moved down I can now pig out and eat eat eat. I have been baking non stop! Yummy!

Who else is close?

Hey chick! I'm curious - how do you know your are 2cm dilated? Did your MW do an exam?

I'm due on the 10th and my babys being a bugger and is still free (Apparently very unusual for a first pregnancy!) and back to back. So I KNOW I'll be well overdue and likely need an induction!

What have you been baking? I'm very jealous. My babys actually moved up yesterday, rather then down, so now I'm back to tiny portions and bad indigestion, booooo!! xxx

Hey chick! I'm curious - how do you know your are 2cm dilated? Did your MW do an exam?

I'm due on the 10th and my babys being a bugger and is still free (Apparently very unusual for a first pregnancy!) and back to back. So I KNOW I'll be well overdue and likely need an induction!

What have you been baking? I'm very jealous. My babys actually moved up yesterday, rather then down, so now I'm back to tiny portions and bad indigestion, booooo!! xxx

My doctor does an exam to see how dilated. Don't worry, with my first pregnancy I was not dilated AT ALL! Then I went to the hospital because my contractions were 2 min apart and they were going to send me home since I was only dilated 1 cm....but then my water broke and I was admitted. He was 3 days early and showed no signs of wanting out.

I made some peanut butter cookies, Angel food cake, Old Fashioned crumb cake. I'm still going. When your baby drops you'll have more room ; ) First time there is no telling, but it will all work itself out :)

Wow you have been a busy bee! Sounds very yummy!

Not long to go for you now!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back