Official fatty

Meggiewoo

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I think today is the day I get to join u lot in third tri. I haven't really been on the forum much until now. But as d-day approaches I'm pooing my pants and am coming on more regularly.

Due date - April 14th.

Kim x x x x

OMG what were all you people doing exactly 27 weeks ago... did X factor just finish or something :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Aw thanks everyone. It's really scary to be in third tri. The end is in sight. cramming in the overtime at work so as I can afford to go on mat leave. Roll on April x x x x

Kim x x x

Squiglet said:
OMG what were all you people doing exactly 27 weeks ago... did X factor just finish or something :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

If I remember rightly it was hot and sunny and the 6 weeks hols had just begun :wink:

Emma58 said:
Squiglet said:

If I remember rightly it was hot and sunny and the 6 weeks hols had just begun :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Actually was it when you had all that rain in the UK and everyone got trapped in their homes with no electricity??... I suppose it gave people something to do.. ;)

Squiglet said:
Emma58 said:
Squiglet said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Actually was it when you had all that rain in the UK and everyone got trapped in their homes with no electricity??... I suppose it gave people something to do.. ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Come to think of it we were flooded! The road through our village was closed for a few days so we were stuck in with no way out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back