Offer on at Boots for ovulation kits and pregnancy tests

Didn't know you got your BFP, Lyndz! Made up for you! Are you on light duties now? ::):

xxxx

hey! yep i cant quite believe it myself! on light duties now, no nightshifts, no dealing with the public nothing! (and very very boring! lol).

xx

My OH is STILL at work after leaving here at 6.15 this morning. Was on a 12 hour anyway then sudden death at home time! Don't knock it hun! I need to BD when he gets in - he will be totally in the mood - not! xx

Good luck with it all hun xx

Last edited:
My OH is STILL at work after leaving here at 6.15 this morning. Was on a 12 hour anyway then sudden death at home time! Don't knock it hun! I need to BD when he gets in - he will be totally in the mood - not! xx

oh dear, sexy time after a sudden death? not liking your chances hun! I always wanna dive straight into the shower when I get home after dealing with one of them, get the smell of me. (even the fresh ones smell).

So maybe suggest a shower and offer to wash his back or something? haha

There's no room for romance anymore! Will see if I can be bothered. Prob too late now anyway, got pos opk sunday morning xx

no harm in doing 1 more night just for luck! x

I know! When he text to say he'd be late, I replied, 'we never get to do our one for luck!' maybe that's the secret? xx

we did ours. But only cause we fell out the day i got my + opk so missed a day. I swear it was the softcups that did it for us though!
the day before we got + opk we did it and I put in a softcup for 12 hours. So maybe it hit the egg then, am not sure.
if you dont get lucky this month, try them next month. xx

Will do. Am trying lube this time and was worried it would make more slide out (tmi) but I've put pillow underneath and none has! Will get them next time though, always need to have something new to try! Seeing GP on Friday, would love to get BFP before we have to go through horrid tests and treatment...can't see it though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back