off topic

bbee

Reaction score
should you be with someone you cant trust? i mean, is there anyway round it?xxx

If it was me in my own relationship no! Trust is everything and without it you cant build a strong foundation

I agree - relationships are built on trust x

Me too - for me trust is everything!! If you cant trust someone you'll spend your whole time worrying about stuff. Lifes too short to waste on someone you dont trust! x

Depends - if you think you can build trust then it's worth a try. Otherwise, definitely not! Just either end up paranoid or deciding not to care at all to avoid being paranoid so it's poor either way x

Not for me. I tried it once long ago and it all ended very badly. Now I have learnt that I have to trust someone to be with them (sounds obvious but at the time I had to take the chance, heart was ruling my head). I think some people can work through it though if both really want to.

i think it depends on what they have done, how often they have done, if you can prove what they have done and if they are willing to work at it its not cut and dried also i think there are times when you have to draw a line and move on adn re build trust and tehre are others that are unforgivablex

Nope, Why sit worrying what they're doing when ur not there? Not worth the stress. Xx

Tapatalking. X

Trust in a relationship is so important. I was in a relationship a few years back with someone who I could not trust as far as I could throw him and it was hell. I was constantly paranoid and checking up on him. Eventually I ended it and it was the best thing I ever did. Like someone else said, life is too short and I don't think you can ever be truly happy without trust. My partner now I trust with all my heart and I know he will never intentionally let me down or hurt me xx

For me, there's no grey area. Either there is complete trust or there isn't. I know some people say they have managed to rebuild trust. Personally, I'm not sure it's possible. To always have a niggling doubt in the back of your mind must be horrible.
I say trust is vital. It underpins the whole relationship.

Trust in a relationship is so important. I was in a relationship a few years back with someone who I could not trust as far as I could throw him and it was hell. I was constantly paranoid and checking up on him. Eventually I ended it and it was the best thing I ever did. Like someone else said, life is too short and I don't think you can ever be truly happy without trust. My partner now I trust with all my heart and I know he will never intentionally let me down or hurt me xx

^^wss
I used to be in a relationship where there was love but I couldn't trust him. It eventually ended, I met the man of my dreams and discovered just how strong love can be when there is also trust. Hope you're ok, it's hard xx

I've found trust is rare but it won't work without it. I used to think only mugs trusted people because all men are sneaky cheats & because I knew this & made it clear I never trusted them they couldn't make a mug out of me. Then I met someone I could trust & that changed - took me 30 years mind!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back