Off to pick the pram up....

:D I have mine in the nursery and want so badly to take it out! x

Mines not coming until the begining of Feb but I wana play with it now x

Well we've just had a little session playing with it and putting it in all the positions and putting the rain cover on and taking it off and putting the sleepover bedding and fitting it to the stand and I've not trapped my fingers once lol! So happy with it :D

It's a silver cross one but I couldn't tell you the exact model as I can't remember what it is. Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323789000.877554.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323789000.877554.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 17
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323789015.067944.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323789015.067944.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 10
Very nice... mine pops up when you twist this thing on the handle and i kept doing it lmao im so sad x

Is it the 3D? I have the linear freeway, i love silver cross

It looks like the sleepover. Thats what we're getting.

glad to here you managed to have a play without any probs - my dad's a bit of pest when it comes to prams and tried to tell me last night he'd read reviews where folk had returned this cos they couldnt work it!! lol

xxx

my pram comes on thursday i cant wait ...i also have picked a silvercross one . xx

It looks like the sleepover. Thats what we're getting.

glad to here you managed to have a play without any probs - my dad's a bit of pest when it comes to prams and tried to tell me last night he'd read reviews where folk had returned this cos they couldnt work it!! lol

xxx

It's honestly so easy! I'm not very good when it comes to anything technical and Ive managed to suss it all out and not get angry in the process lol!

Thinking about it I think it's the 3d classic? I think the classic part just comes from the chassis type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back