Off to get my pram today

Bloom

Reaction score
Im so excited i cant wait to push it around. Im getting the silvercross 3d in Cargo (hopefully).

Thanks to Fingers Crossed who posted that it was reduced at toy r us im off to get it today.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

how exciting, i was pushing mine round the shop for ages when we ordered it!!!

Oooo exciting :cheer:

Be sure to post pics of it when you get it home :)

Yay :cheer: , no probs. It's great, I keep putting mine up and taking it down and pushing baby's first teddy around in it lol. The instructions are not very clear, but when you done it once you can do it with a flick of the wrist. Happy shopping :D

im pretty sure were going for the silver cross 3d in cargo as well

just seen it in toys r us for £265 which is a bargain, we had a little push around the store and might get it next week

let me know what you think about it :wink:

Im back and i got it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: .

I love it and pushed it around for ages in the shop and converting into pushchair mode i was shocked at how easy it was to put up and fold down i was stuck between the coast and the cargo colours but im glad i got cargo i love the colours i also got some stair gates in the sale so it was a good shopping trip.

I found this demo on the web for those of you who are unsure about how to do things with it.

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... _category=[Ljava.lang.String;@27607d9&langId=-1&catalogId=10751

Just watched the demo and I'm in love with that pram, I want one :D Can't wait until I go out and buy thing's.

We're just about to order the black one from Mothercare - they have reduced the car seat if you buy the pram and car seat together and it ends up about the same price as at Toys R Us. Cant wait to get it either! :hug:

I loved playing with my pram when I got it. I've packed it away now though before I get tempted to take it outside with a teddy sat in it :D

Thats the one I'd like - just watched the demo and it's fab!!
Can't wait to go buying stuff!!
:D

ha ha ha we are all going to have matchin prams :D

The Silvercross seems a popular choice i think for the money its a great pram as ive found all the prams with carrycots are quite expensive so was really pleased with it (although i havent used it yet). Plus theres a colour for everyone and i love the changing bag lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back