Off to A+E :-(

Aww, at least he's ok :) my lo was in her bumbo chair last night watchthen her nursery rhyms then she threw herself out face first on the floor, I was terrified all night that she wasn't ok but she was. Even had her first tooth poking through this morning lol!! These babies really scare us don't they! Xx

Oh bless him! Glad he's okay :) I felt awful when Ethan fell off the bed, but it all happens so quickly & babies are tougher than we think! Xxx

Ah bless him! So pleased he's ok. Little cutie x

Awe no! Im just in and only jusy seeing this. You poor thing. Us mummies take it hard hu? I cried for hours when dg done it off the bed. Big hugs to you both xxx

tapatalking

Oh no I've just seen this. Glad he's ok xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad he's ok, so scary for you though. Big hugs x

Still practicing on the new phone.....

He's fine now, like nothing happened. I on the other hand can't stop thinking about it and how much worse it could've been. I know it's silly but ugh. It's been a horrible day so I'm tucking into the rest of my box of Guylian sea shell chocolates that I got for my bday! Xxx

Oh no! Just seen this. Glad he's OK, the little cutie pie. Tilly threw herself off the bed last night and cried for a minute or two but was fine. It's not as high as a changing table, though. Give Harry a hug from us xxx

Good to hear he's ok, wriggly little chap!!

I'm okay, I know he's fine but I still just feel like the worst mummy ever! I gave him loads of mummy cuddles so hopefully he's forgiven me!

Aww how frightening for you! Glad he's ok, we've had a few near misses on the changing table! X

Sorry, only just seen this. So pleased he's ok. I think it's right of passage for some babies. T rolled off our bed onto a hard tiled floor. I felt awful too, but they're tougher than we realise.

Give him a cuddle from me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back