Off for job interview in a min, wish me luck *UPDATE GOT IT!

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Its not my dream job and shitty hours (2 nights 2 days 4 off) but its bloody good money and will dig us out of the hole we're in, wish me luck, off in 5 mins!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

good_luck_graphics_02.gif

:pray: :cheer: :hug:

Thanks everyone :D

I really want this job now, interview went well I think but im rubbish at them, my mind goes blank and I start waffling :rotfl:

Wont find out till a week monday :pray:

Its working in Traffic Control, oooh the control room is well sci-fi its like those rooms you see in disaster movies with loads of screens and if I get it, and if your in the area, you will hear me in the background of traffic reports lol

That sounds like an interesting job.

I hope you get it :D

that sounds cool.....but I have to ask, what does somebody who works in traffic control do?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :pray: :pray:

Thanks everyone :)

Sammystar....from what I can gather its watching the road via camera, controlling congestion ie closing junctions, setting speed limits etc, taking emergency roadside calls, co-ordinating accident management with the police, and collecting data, and broadcatsing traffic reports that you hear on the radio.

All sounds really varied and something I could sink my teeth into :)

glitzyglamgirl said:
Thanks everyone :)

Sammystar....from what I can gather its watching the road via camera, controlling congestion ie closing junctions, setting speed limits etc, taking emergency roadside calls, co-ordinating accident management with the police, and collecting data, and broadcatsing traffic reports that you hear on the radio.

All sounds really varied and something I could sink my teeth into :)

that does sound great! and the best part is you'll never get bored. All the jobs I've had have been pen pushing, sitting behind a desk type jobs, and I get sooooo bored. I'd love a job where you're 'on the go' all the time.

Fingers crossed for you!

only just seen this, glad it went well tho good luck getting it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back